If you’re a B2B marketer at Dreamforce, you’ll soon find your head filled with talk of account-based marketing, artificial intelligence, Einstein and more. If you need a break, here are a few ways to amuse yourself in secret. I crowdsourced the question on Facebook (I’m keeping it anonymous for the sake of the people who actually work for Salesforce) and came up with…
10 Secret Games to Amuse Yourself at Dreamforce
- Tell every fifth person who asks that you’re a pirate. Then say, “Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” with a straight face. Don’t say anything until the other person does.
- When someone offers you a flyer or a giveaway, respond with “No thanks, I’m driving.”
- Have a drink every time someone says, “Amazing.”
- Have two drinks every time someone says, “Awesome!”
- Keep your eyes open for the anticipated return of Fake Bono.
- Every time someone says “artificial intelligence,” beep like a robot.
- Visit Leadspace at Booth 2116 in Moscone South and ask how we can help you boost lead conversions and pipeline with predictive analytics powered by on-demand B2B data. Umm… In a funny voice.
- Walk up to booths that have candy and shout, “Trick or treat!”
- If someone asks to scan you, open your mouth and say, “Ah.”
- Wear a fake beard and go to your competitor’s booth. Ask them to tell you all their secrets.
Visit Leadspace in Moscone South, Hall C, Booth 2116 and see how to put artificial intelligence to work for B2B marketing right now, in Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and more.
The post 10 Secret Games to Amuse Yourself at Dreamforce #DF16 appeared first on Leadspace.